Promising a Clean and Safe Enviornment
At The Dentist of Siouxland, we are dedicated to our patients, staff, and community.
These recent months have been trying and difficult for all of us. As we move forward, we will do so building on the foundation that we’ve built over years – a commitment to you, our team members, and our neighbors. We would like to update you on our scheduling process and the safety protocols we have put in place. We are now open for all regularly scheduled appointments.
Safety Protocols include:
The safety of our patients, team, and community is our highest priority. Here are the highlights of our new protocols:
- Text-to-seat service allowing you to wait in the comfort of your vehicle until your room is ready. Our staff will open building doors for you, eliminating your contact with surfaces. Simply reply to your appointment confirmation text when you arrive.
- Pre-appointment temperature check of all patients at check-in
- Screening of all employees when they arrive each day
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt. We keep the office temperature colder than normal due to the additional PPE that we wear.
- Hand sanitizer available to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Installation of air purification units that utilize HEPA filtration and UV light sterilization in every room.
- Installation of Air Scrubbers in every office. These are in the HVAC system and make use of an advanced oxidation process, ozone, and UV light sterilization.
- Besides our usual complete room disinfecting we perform between patients, we will also be fogging each room with a safe, natural, and effective disinfectant called Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL).
As you would expect from us, these precautions exceed all COVID-19 guidelines set by the Iowa Dental Board, American Dental Association, OSHA, and the CDC.
Scheduling your next appointment
We will be reaching out to all patients who had appointments postponed while we were closed. If you want or need to see us sooner or have a concern, please call us by accessing the appropriate location phone number at the link below. Your concern is our concern. Thank you for your patience as we work to get your appointments scheduled.
If you have questions on scheduling or our operating procedures please don’t hesitate to call one of our locations.